Peeping Tom Phone Sex


I want to do a peeping tom phone sex call. To know a man is sneaking around, watching me, getting hard because of me... god that makes my pussy drip! I love looking in the mirror while I play with myself and watch parts of my body get excited. Sliding down my bra and tracing my fingertips over my nipples, watching them get hard and stick out the more I tease my titties. I like pushing my panties to the side and teasing my clit, till I see the sweet pussy juice start to pour out of my cunt. I want a peeping tom to stand outside my window and watch me play in the mirror. I want him to stroke his cock thinking of how he'd love to crawl through my window and give me some of that cock my pussy needs! Want to experience a peeping tom phone sex call? I'm right here, curtains open, playing on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment