Better Than a Car Wash!


It's getting cold here and it's making me miss summer! Hot weather, getting to wear next to nothing... I love it! This summer my friend was going to wash his car. I had just been out sun-tanning so I threw on my jean shorts over my bikini bottoms and headed over to hang out. He had the soap suds all ready to go. I couldn't help myself. I started bending over the car, with my ass sticking up. I dripped water all over me and then decided to go all out! I took the soapy sponge and let it drip all over me!!! It felt like a man's cream dripping down my skin. I got so turned on, I hopped on the hood of his car and slid my hand right down my shorts. My friend's cock got so hard. I told him I wanted to feel more than soap suds drip on me, so while my hand was down my shorts I let him jerk his cock off right on my tits. He'll never go to a regular car wash again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment