This Princess Always Gets Her Way!

One of my favorite things to do is teasing men. I'm great at Tease and Denial Phone Sex! I've always gotten my way even as a teen. I love to get a man all hard till he can't help but fuck me. I don't care if he's at work, I'll just tease his ear with my sweet words till he has to lock his office door and play with his cock. When I want that cream, I want it now! Haha, I'll prance around in my little skirts, play with my hard nipples through my shirt, pull my panties against my clit. I love to tease myself and get my cunt dripping, while your cock grows the whole time. Don't you want to play with my pussy? Give love bites to my perky tits? Mmmm maybe if you're good and give me that cock when I want it! Pull it out Daddy, I wanna play, and this naughty princess always gets her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment