My Little Pet

I am a sensual woman who will take you further, making you do things you never thought you'd do. Penetrating my way deep into your psyche, pushing you to your limits, testing you. Tell me how much you want me to control you, feel me over power you. Make you wear those silk panties you hide in your drawer. Rub them against your cock while you tell me how you want to worship my feet, licking from heel to toe. I want you on your knees begging for a taste of my pussy. If you're a real good boy I'll bend you over and take care of my pet! Feeding you my sweet pussy off my red nailed fingertips, expecting you to say thank you every taste you get. All while you feel that toy go deeper into you, that hole so cold from ice cubes. Grind my pussy into your face till you smother to breathe. Mmmmm such a good pet, making my pussy cum so hard at your expense. I just love foot fetish phone sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment